Insanity TDM Server.SA:MP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanity TDM Server.SA:MP

Insanity TDM Server.SA:MP 24/7 193.164.132.19:1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SAMP bugs which are not releated to server.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[SRB]Headhunter
Admin
[SRB]Headhunter

SAMP bugs which are not releated to server. Empty
PostSubject: SAMP bugs which are not releated to server.   SAMP bugs which are not releated to server. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:07 pm

1. "I fell through the map and spawned in area51!!" for some reason such as a car flipping and you going under the map and you are close to area 51 you will go there. This is a GTA SA bug.

2. "I went on the server and it gave me a grey message saying I was banned!!". This is caused by sa-mp and is a sa-mp glitch. Reset your sa-mp setting and reconnect.

3. "WTF! I hear a baby or some monkey screaming?!?!" It's a GTA SA bug and it's not related to server.

4. "I try and connect to the server and it stays on connecting and doesn't go any further!" This is a GTA-SA bug. Make sure your connection is fine then re-install sa-mp and GTA-SA. It may also be the server having problems so make sure to check back 10-20 minutes later because it may be getting dossed.

5. "I'm in the middle of the fking air and some noob comes and jacks me?? He must be hacking or some Sh*t!" It's a pretty queer GTA:SA bug that allows you to jack people while the heli is still going up in the air.

6. "I just died by some noob throwing a molotov and I'm lying dead flapping on the floor LOL!" This is a GTA SA bug. Try get away from the fire then you will die and spawn back at your base.

7. "I spawned in someone elses base with a beer bottle in my hand... I must have had a dodgey night =/." This is a sa-mp/gta-sa bug that will spawn you wherever your class co-ordonates are and not actually spawn you where it wants to. This is often very rare and it is easly fixed by dying or /kill.

8. "All of the map is fked and all of the textdraws show wierd!!!" This is your graphics about to die! Run for the hills naow! This can be fixed by updating your graphics drivers or getting a new graphics card.

9. "I see some smiley faces as the kill and death reasons... Are we playing kiddie style or something?" This is caused by your computer not having the right font. I'm not fully sure of the right font right now but if this happens, download a font package or re-install windows.

10. "I try go in a pickup or checkpoint as soon as I get out of my car and it doesn't work =[." You cant Pickup a Pickup or go in a checkpoint when you have exited the vehicle. You must park the vehicle away from it or just walk away from the checkpoint/pickup and then walk back.

11."I see people laying on the ground moving around!"This is simply where someone had their throat slit bye a person who had a knife, therefore, knifing is unsync in Sa-Mp. The only time when knifing actually kills someone is if they are standing still and not running. Just report the person that is bugged.
Back to top Go down

SAMP bugs which are not releated to server.
Page 1 of 1