Insanity TDM Server.SA:MP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanity TDM Server.SA:MP

Insanity TDM Server.SA:MP 24/7 193.164.132.19:1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current staff.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[SRB]Headhunter
Admin
[SRB]Headhunter

Current staff. Empty
PostSubject: Current staff.   Current staff. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Current staff. 2a85a3c
Level 5 Admin : Owner + Scripter + Main forum Admin + Moderator:

7r4ckm4n

[b]Server owner is the TOP level Admin.He is creator of server and main scripter.He have final say on all matters.They are the best qualified people in the organisation to enforce server rules.

Current staff. HeadAdmin
Level 4 Admin : Main forum Admin + Moderator - Head Administrator

Yassin
[b]
[b]Head Admin is replace for Server Owner.He have last say on all matters together with Server Owner.They are the best qualified people in the organisation to enforce server rules.

Current staff. Senior-Admin
Level 3 Admin : Senior Admin,Forum Admin + Moderator

[SRB]Headhunter
Ryder
[b]
[b]The Senior Admins are also made up of very senior members in the organisation. The job of the Senior Admin is to manage all of the assets of the organisation, moderate the forums and update web content. They are the best qualified people in the organisation to enforce server rules. They are active members that moderate the servers at almost all times.They are also the key people that will be relied upon should the Owner not be available for any reason.

Current staff. Junior
Level 2 Admin : Junior Admin,Forum Admin + Moderator

Play3r123
Robin Armani
[b]
[b]The Junior Admin is almost the same as a Senior Admin's job. The only difference is that a Admin doesn't have the experience that all Senior Admins have. Admins have most admin privileges but not all. They are still very important to keeping the servers fun and clean.

Level 1 Admin : Trial Admin

Hodges Marna
[b]
[center][b]The Trial Admins are new admins and admins who are learning basic things from higher level Admins.Their Job is to be active,to obey higher level Admins,and keeping eye on every player of Server.

Last edited by [SRB]Headhunter on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:08 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yassino
Admin
Yassino

Current staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current staff.   Current staff. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:16 am

Play1r123 , and Jack added
Back to top Go down
Yassino
Admin
Yassino

Current staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current staff.   Current staff. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Please add the new admin and promoted admins there is 2 promoted admins
Back to top Go down
[SRB]Headhunter
Admin
[SRB]Headhunter

Current staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current staff.   Current staff. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:25 am

Yassino wrote:
Please add the new admin and promoted admins there is 2 promoted admins
I added you as level 4 and who more?
Back to top Go down
[SRB]Headhunter
Admin
[SRB]Headhunter

Current staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current staff.   Current staff. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:59 am

Ok added some more info,picture for lvl 1 coming soon.And those [b] shit I cant fix :S
Back to top Go down
Robin_Armani

Current staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current staff.   Current staff. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:52 am

[SRB]Headhunter wrote:
Ok added some more info,picture for lvl 1 coming soon.And those [b] shit I cant fix :S
im already a long time junior admin xD
Back to top Go down
[SRB]Headhunter
Admin
[SRB]Headhunter

Current staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current staff.   Current staff. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:08 am

Robin_Armani wrote:
[SRB]Headhunter wrote:
Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Robin_Armani

Current staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current staff.   Current staff. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:58 pm

[SRB]Headhunter wrote:
Robin_Armani wrote:
[SRB]Headhunter wrote:
Fixed.
thx Wink
Back to top Go down
Yassino
Admin
Yassino

Current staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current staff.   Current staff. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Nice Job HUnter Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current staff.   Current staff. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current staff.
Page 1 of 1