Insanity TDM Server.SA:MP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanity TDM Server.SA:MP

Insanity TDM Server.SA:MP 24/7 193.164.132.19:1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robin_Armani ADMIN APP.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin_Ar

Robin_Armani ADMIN APP. Empty
PostSubject: Robin_Armani ADMIN APP.   Robin_Armani ADMIN APP. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:45 pm

1. Your in game name: Robin_Armani

2. Your forum name: Robin_Armani

3. Your GMT Timezone: GMT +1

3. Why do you want to become an administrator?: I want to become admin for i find this nice server , i want to help this server in the further with there community and so, like saying to my friends to play this server , and if there are rulebreakers on server giving them warning and if there dont quite a ban and if ban expires and there still hacking then perm Wink .

4. Why do you think you should be chosen to be an administrator?: I want to be in this family and i love this server and i want to help so mutch as i can.
i will be every day online and active on the server looking after rulebreakers and so. Very Happy

5. Do you have any previous experience as an administrator?:
I once was admin on a server only it was got hacked and crashed so there closed it.
I was got mine own server only i was cant set it good for the computer i was try it on was got trojan horse and bsod = Blue Screen Of Dead Wink :p.
-----------------------------
ps: i hope i will be admin others i will be a loyal normal player :p ^^ :$
Back to top Go down
Yassino
Admin
Yassino

PostSubject: Re: Robin_Armani ADMIN APP.   Robin_Armani ADMIN APP. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:13 am

+1 nice 1 bro :p
Back to top Go down
7r4ckm4n
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Robin_Armani ADMIN APP.   Robin_Armani ADMIN APP. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:17 am

Added to admin list. Level: 1
Back to top Go down
https://insanity-dm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin_Armani ADMIN APP.   Robin_Armani ADMIN APP. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robin_Armani ADMIN APP.
Page 1 of 1