Insanity TDM Server.SA:MP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanity TDM Server.SA:MP

Insanity TDM Server.SA:MP 24/7 193.164.132.19:1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marko - Admin Application

Go down 
+2
Hodges_Marna
Marko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marko

Marko - Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Marko - Admin Application   Marko - Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:32 am

In-Game name:Marko

Forum Name:Marko

Timezone:GMT+1

Why do you want to be admin: I want to be an admin cause Im a very helpful player.I wanna help the new and old people in this server a lot.I can also /warn and /kick the spawn killers,rule breakers and afk players.I could keep this server very clean from haxors.As everybody says i wanna be operator because i wanna ban hackers,do this and that.-Because i love this server and i always see all kind of rulebreakers spammers,spawnkillers,somehackers,etc and i want him to get out of the server or to learn the rules.I will do job being admin
And too I want to be admin to help new players that are lost and dont know very well the rules of the server.I want to warn,kick /rules breakers and to help this server stay clean.And to help new guys and show them right way.Why?Becouse is time to warn rulebrackers and to ban hackers becouse ,I hate when in the server is hackers or rulebarackers.To help other users who always ask for help and to also put a little more security.

What can I do as admin: Teach users to play well and they always ask to be taught how bring order and more.I could discover all hackers, cheaters, rule-breakers, spammers ... etc and give them a cup of punishment.I will help to the other players. Keep the order. Listen to other players and things that an Help Operator Do. I don't want only warn rule breakers, I want to help, to teach to the others. I will do that the people learn of his errors.

Why should we choose you as admin: My official language Serbian.And there is much players from my country playing samp. I have experience in the game. I know about bugs, hacks, and other things.Because i will always tell them to always use English in the main chat, always tell them about every commands in the server, and helping others in the forums too.

Do you have experience as admin: Yes
Back to top Go down
Hodges_Marna

PostSubject: Re: Marko - Admin Application   Marko - Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:29 am

Wow you get a big fat +1 from me. I highly recommend you as an administrator because I think you will do well.
Back to top Go down
Yassino
Admin
Yassino

PostSubject: Re: Marko - Admin Application   Marko - Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 pm

-1 , you just a new PLayer you need to be more active bro
Back to top Go down
Robin_Armani

PostSubject: Re: Marko - Admin Application   Marko - Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Yassino wrote:
-1 , you just a new PLayer you need to be more active bro
Back to top Go down
[SRB]Headhunter
Admin
[SRB]Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Marko - Admin Application   Marko - Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:06 pm

+1 from me,good apply pirat
Back to top Go down
7r4ckm4n
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marko - Admin Application   Marko - Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Nope, sorry but you are too new. Keep playing on our servers and I will think about it
Back to top Go down
https://insanity-dm.forumotion.com
Yassino
Admin
Yassino

PostSubject: Re: Marko - Admin Application   Marko - Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:39 pm

i changed my mind +1
your the only player who's playing now not like the ''admins''
+1000000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marko - Admin Application   Marko - Admin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marko - Admin Application
Page 1 of 1